Friday, May 10, 2013

TWO WEEKS!!!

How is this sweet boy already two weeks old?! I had no idea it would go by so fast! I have loved every minute of the last two weeks...including the exhaustion, being peed on and pooped on, dealing with an overtired baby and struggling through nursing. I wouldn't trade one second of it because I love being this boy's mama!
 Isn't it amazing the difference a week makes?!
He's gained 8 oz and grown 3/4 an inch! Almost back to his birth weight!

I keep telling Jason I can't believe he is ours, I can't believe that we made him. He is so perfect! I am still trying to decide who he looks like. I think he has my nose. I can't wait to see what color his eyes end up! I love these moments when he is awake and so content (it doesn't happen that often - this boy loves to eat!)


He loves walks. I love when we can all go as a family.

He loves to nap on his side. I love how he holds on to his Wubanub. So cute!




And these just melt my heart. 
Like I said, I can't believe he is ours! 
I am so blessed to be his mama!




We've been cloth diapering for a week! He is so cute in cloth!
More on how this is going later... :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment