Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Earth Mama Angel Baby {Guest Post}


The greatest thrill of my life was the day I found out I was pregnant. I have had some other amazing days, like my engagement and wedding day, but nothing compares to finding out that you have a new life growing inside you. It truly is the greatest miracle! There is nothing I have ever wanted more than to be a mama, so the day I found out I was pregnant was pure bliss!
This blissful feeling lasted most of my pregnancy, unless I started thinking about change. I knew our life would change for the better, so I wasn’t really worried about that. The change I am talking about is how your body changes and never seems the same again. I definitely felt the mourning of losing myself… these body changes during pregnancy would affect the me I had known my whole adult life. I really don’t think of myself as a vain person, but I have always been blessed with a flat stomach. Don’t be jealous mamas…it’s the result of a long torso and short legs.
Morning sickness didn’t phase me, but when I couldn’t zip my pants anymore some, anxiety set in. Will I ever wear these jeans again? Will I ever lie on the beach in a bikini again? Will my husband see me as sexy again? These thoughts can be so damaging in such a beautiful stage in a woman’s life. Mixed with all the changing hormones and look out!
So I was thrilled when Jenna from A Mama Collective asked me to review Earth Mama Angel Baby's Pregnancy Essentials Bundle
You can read the rest of my review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment