Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Favorites {7}

Linking up with Hallie for Five Favorites.

1. I love Fall. I love pumpkin spice and I love carmel corn. These tasty treats were 4 for $1.00 at Sprouts. How could I not buy them?


2. I have not had one of these tasty treats in forever! Yum!! Vanilla frappe from the Bean...yummy

3. I am super excited to try these products and review them for A Mama Collective! (Note: This does not mean I am pregnant) Jason is my tea tester ;-)



4. I don't know if Ted is actually teething yet, but he drools constantly and chomps on everything. I don't know if these necklaces work or not, but really...who cares? How cute is he in this necklace?!
  5. I am in love with this chevron chevron cloth diaper! I think Ted is pretty excited about it too...especially if we win some baby legs too!

  Hope everyone is having a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Earth Mama Angel Baby lotion...way too expensive to use on the baby though--I keep it for myself! After Eleanor was born, I was sooooo itchy, this was one of the only lotions I could use. When you have another baby, I would also recommend the "Booby Tubes" by the same company, they were awesome! Love to read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete